Snowmobile, Off-Road Vehicle, Golf Cart Permit Updates:

Effective January 1st, 2019 any Snowmobile, Off-Road Vehicle, or Golf Cart operated on City Streets must be registered with the City of Griswold. A registration permit shall cost $35.00 and shall be good for one year expiring December 31st annually. A $25.00 penalty will be charged to anyone who fails to renew their permit after January 31st. For a full listing of regulations and requirements please read the ordinances by clicking here. If you would like to apply for a permit please visit the forms section of our website or click here.