Where can I pay my water and sewer bill?
The City Clerk's office is located at 601 2nd Street and is open from 8:00 AM -11:45 AM  12:30 PM - 4:30 PM.  There is also a 24 hour drop box available for residents to drop off their sewer and water payments.

Where can I take my recyclables?
Recycling bins are located at the Cass County Landfill; you may take your recyclables there during the landfill's business hours.   Recycle plastics, cardboard, paper, glass, etc... Please keep in mind to collapse anything that can be reduced in size. Examples: milk jugs, boxes, cans.  Behind the Fire Station is a cage to take your aluminum cans and plastic bottles that have a redemption; the money received from goes back into the community through the Griswold Community Betterment.

Where do I call if the recycle bins are full?
Please call the Cass County Sanitary Landfill in Atlantic at 712-243-1991.

Do I have to register my pet?
When your pet is 6 months old, we will need proof of vaccination, including the rabies shot.  The city will then issue your pet a city tag number.  The cost is $5.00 and will have to be renewed each year by May 1st., or a $5.00 late fee will be charged to renew after the deadline.

I received a delinquent notice in the mail, does that mean my water will be shut off immediately?
No, you have until the day given on the notice to make your payment.  If for any reason you can not make the payment by the given date, you will have until 11:00am the day before to submit a written statement as to when your payment in full will be made.